• WE LEARN lessons from the past and look to the future but live in the present.
• WE EMBRACE cultures and are a model of international best practice.
• WE ARE AMBITIOUS and determined, but define ourselves by our actions, not just by words.
• WE ARE CONFIDENT in ourselves, but value most the quality of our relationships and the strength of our community.
• WE ARE WELL INTENTIONED, we forgive and we search for the best in ourselves and others.
As SIS educators, we all offer our very best to each single one of our students, regardless of age or ability, and in return, we expect them to try to become the very best version of their unique selves and to fulfil their potential wherever their skills and interests lie.
It is also underpinned by the three-way partnership of Home and School, with the student at the centre, guided, but confident in their own direction.
As lifelong learners, our whole community espouse the learner qualities of creativity, curiosity, kindness, independence, reflection, respect and resilience, which through our associated values, help us to climb the Learning Mountain together, but with the skills and attitudes to travel alone in the future.
We are proud to be unique. We are proud to be different. We are proud to be Safari International School.